When you think of the past 12 months, how often...
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
You are Low Risk
Your score of places you in the “Low-Risk Gambler” category.
A person in this score range experienced one to two minor problems related to their gambling.
If you answered “yes” to seven or more of these questions, it could be indicative of a serious gambling problem.
You can call the Oregon Problem Gambling Helpline and speak to a certified gambling addiction counselor. All information shared is confidential and this service is FREE to Oregon residents. Call 1-877-695-4648 (MY-LIMIT), text 503-713-6000, or click the buttons below to contact us online through Live Chat, IM or Email.
You are Medium Risk
MEDIUM RISK score
Medium risk copy
You are High Risk
A person in this score range indicates a problem with gambling. Contact the Oregon Problem Gambling Helpline and speak to a certified gambling addiction counselor to further examine your gambling behavior and its consequences. All information shared is confidential and this service is FREE to Oregon residents. Call 1-877-695-46481-877-695-4648 (MY-LIMIT), text 503-713-6000, or click the buttons below to contact us online through Live Chat, IM or Email.
REMINDER: Self-assessment will help you figure out if there is a problem, but only a professional can diagnose if it is a gambling problem, a different problem, or both.