When you call, a certified gambling addiction counselor will listen, educate, answer questions, and refer you to a free and confidential treatment services.
There are approximately 46 providers throughout the state of Oregon providing FREE, state-funded, confidential gambling treatment to Oregon residents and their families or friends. All counselors are trained and certified in gambling addiction.
All calls are free.
All calls are confidential.
Call anytime, 24 hours a day.
You are not alone. There is help, there is hope, and there is a way to get your life back on track.
What should I expect when I call?
- Do I have to give my name?
- Do you have call display?
- Do you provide counseling?
- What happens when I call the Oregon Problem Gambling Helpline?
- Who can call?
- Is your service free?
- How can you help me?
- What kind of information do you provide?
- What does an Information and Referral Specialist do?
- I don’t speak English. Can you help me?
Outpatient treatment provides tools to stop gambling and the support to rebuild one’s life. Specific programs vary; however, most include:
- Individual treatment planning
- One-on-one counseling
- Group counseling
- Phone-based counseling
- Financial counseling
- Education regarding addiction, specifically gambling addiction
- Case management
- Aftercare planning
- Ongoing support